I am a designer, work on User Interface Design, Branding & Print. A relentless mind focused on design.
I live in Bangalore with my wonderful wife and love spending my free time on photography, travelling and write in my blog.
Signeasy, Hubble connected (Motorola), Gecko, One97, Qikwell, July Systems, Mindtickle, Sensara (sensyremote), Bluestone, EngageMyHealth, The Local Tribe, Hiver, Aido: Next Gen Home Robot (Ingen Dynamics Inc.), Rang De, Rizort travels (VR/AR platform)
Honors & Awards
- Sensy Remote (UX/UI) work bags mBillionth Award 2016 in Media & Entertainment"
- SignEasy #ios app featured in demo devices in all Apple Inc. retail stores around the world.
- Mobile design (UX/UI) work "SignEasy” is being featured as Best New Apps in iPhone and iPad categories around the world!. Featured in Next-Gen Business apps by Apple. Also featured as Best of Amazing Apps, Best of April on Apple, Featured in ‘Small Business with iPad’ recommended by Apple, Featured in Apple’s iPad summer campaign “Everything Changes with iPad" and iPhone 6s - Fingerprint.
- Gecko (UX/UI), the low powered bluetooth device which caught the attention of Apple co-founder Steve Wozniack & went on to raise over $100k on Indiegogo.
- Illustration work featured by Apple AppStore
- Work featured on Dribbble Weekly Replay
- The Poster “20 Million Subscribers” featured in "The New Big Book of Layouts” Published by Hapercollins Publishers, New York and received outstanding award certificate.
- i2fly has been included in the Web Design Index 9
- i2fly logo has been selected from around the world to be published in “Logos” book, Spain
- Design showcase: “Mysore Dasara” mobile app showcased in India Design Festival, 2009, Pune Organized by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and National Institute of Design (NID), the CII-NID Design Summit.
- Mobile design “Mysore Dasara mobile portal” featured in “PAGE” German design magazine “Jan 09 issue”.
- Article “Designing for mobile devices” featured on the Adobe Devnet at Adobe.com
- Article “Flash lite wallpaper templates for increasing productivity “featured on the Mobile Developer at Adobe.com
- Mobile design works showcased in Adobe Max event (MAX 2007 Japan (Tokyo), MAX 2007 Europe (Barcelona), MAX 2007 US (Chicago), FlashForeward
- Co-Author with Chris Georgenes in his book (Article on Flash Lite "Creating dynamic screensaver”) How to Cheat in Flash CS3?, Focal Press, UK